To protect your investment and prolong the life of your unit, we recommend that you have your unit serviced twice a year. Similar to changing the oil in your car to keep your engine clean and running well, you should also keep your unit clean and running efficiently. It may prevent frustrating breakdowns and reduced efficiency, which will save you money and the unexpected surprise of a breakdown. It can also extend the life of your air conditioning and heating system. We perform these preventative maintenances on every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment made. We strongly recommend that you sign up for and save more with our preventative maintenance contract which is called the Ultimate Savings Agreement.
Our Winter Service (performed between the months of September – February) consists of:
BENEFITS OF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENCE
- Reduced Cooling & Heating Costs – saving you money!
- Protects Your Home – assures proper and safe equipment operation!
- Improve Your Equipment Efficiency – get the most from your investment!
- Add Years to Equipment Life – peace of mind!
- Improved Dependability – comfort available when you want it!
ULTIMATE SAVINGS AGREEMENT
At Noga’s Air Conditioning we believe in taking the crisis out of a crisis! We have made it simple to eliminate the crisis repair bill and eliminate a “cash crunch crisis.”
An Ultimate Savings Agreement (“USA”) is regularly scheduled maintenance on your home’s heating & air conditioning system. Just like changing the oil in your car, your home’s total comfort system DOES need regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency and lower your risk of a crisis failure. We will come twice a year on regular schedule to inspect your home’s total comfort system, including the air conditioner, heat pump, furnace coil, drains, and thermostat to insure they are operating properly.
Your home comfort system may not seem exciting, but it is critical to your home’s well being. As an Ultimate Savings Club Member you will get the following:
- 2 Precision Tune-ups each year of membership along with 1 free high quality Purolator pleated filter at each tune-up.
- A 15% discount on all service repairs
- No overtime charges for as long as you are an Ultimate Savings Member.
- 5 year guarantee on any new parts so long as you maintain your Ultimate Savings Agreement.
- Peace of mind you will be saving money on utility costs
- Improved home indoor air quality as a result of a cleaner system
- Preferred service – USA members receive priority if you need service
- Owning a USA from Noga’s will satisfy the maintenance requirements for an extended warranty you may own.
Most importantly, you get our Ultimate Savings Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our people, our performance, or anything to do with our company, we will refund 100% of your money.
ALL FOR ONLY $140.00 PER YEAR
Why is this a good deal for me?
Statistically, it is almost a certainty that you will need a comfort system repair within the next two years, so the Ultimate Savings Club is a wise choice for your preventative maintenance needs. You save money while we maintain your home’s total comfort system, which reduces the chance of a crisis when you least expect it.
Getting your Ducts cleaned improves your indoor air quality and helps you breathe easier! Dirty ducts circulate dirty air. Dirty ducts can provide a breeding ground for contaminants such as mold, mildew, dust mites and bacteria; they can even shorten the life of your unit.
Air Duct Cleaning Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution as a high priority public health risk due to the fact that it has been found to be up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.
- The average 6 room house collects 40 lbs. of dust per year
- The dust and contaminants in your ducts are circulated through your house every time your system kicks on.
- Preventing exposure to environmental allergens and irritants may help prevent asthma & related breathing disorders.
Fortunately, Noga’s Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offers indoor air quality solutions that can significantly reduce the level of pollution circulating in your home, allowing you to breathe easier. Noga’s will clean your ducts and get rid of all the “stuff” with our AireCare cleaning Process. You will be able to see for yourself all of the dirt and debris that we remove from your duct system. More importantly, through the use of remote video inspection cameras, you will be able to see how clean your duct system is when we finish cleaning and we can record before and after pictures for you. We also provide:
- Air Duct Sanitizing. This minimizes microbial growth such as bacteria and mold. This is often used when people have allergies. It is also quite effective in eliminating odors from within the duct work.
- UV Lighting. This is a proven and cost-effective method to kill molds, viruses, bacteria and other disease carrying micro-organisms. Once installed, it will residually kill up to 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses; helping to reduce odors and respiratory allergens.
- Deodorizing Block. Acting like synthetic charcoal, this magnetic sponge attracts and neutralizes odors and harmful pollutants in the air. Activated when opened, each block remains effective for about 3 months.
By being proactive and having Noga’s professionally clean your ducts, you will enhance your air quality, improve your overall air circulation and improve the efficiency as well as extending the life of your HVAC system. Best of all, ducts cleaned by qualified service technicians continue to provide all these benefits for an average of 3-4 years.
We are residential specialists that also have the ability to work commercially to repair or fix and make or model. Ask us about our free estimates and our offer of up to 15% savings with an ultimate savings agreement.
Call Noga's Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. today at 559-584-5127, or browse our website for more information regarding our A/C and heating equipment or about our energy savings. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.